2/24/2010

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  1.   The stuff I use to style my hair. I keep it on top of the toilet because of my lacking of a better place to put them. The Catwalk amplifier booster is the best.
  2. Since today I run out of shampoo and conditioner I bought some. I read about the John Frieda haircare collection on this month's Nylon issue and it sounds pretty good, so I'm going to try it out. Normally I would buy the shampoo/conditioner combo of the same brand and line, but at the store they only had the conditioner, so I got that Organix Coconut Milk shampoo just because it smelled delicious.
  3. Pretty stuff I keep on top of my printer for decoration of my computer's desk.
  4. Today was so cold and rainy my window got all dirty and steamy. Talking a little about the picture, I love the way unfocused lights look.
  5. I got hungry during my snapshot rampage and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.
  6. That's some coffee syrup flavors my dad buys for me whenever he gets the opportunity of going to Target. We're running out of my favorite, vanilla.
  7. Our coffee machine has a grinder, so there's always fresh grinded coffee in the mornings. I love that smell.
  8. My dad's cigar collection.
  9. Cigar boxes, some traveling magazines and the most curious looking candles I've ever seen.
  10. A perfume bottle and a soap dispenser. I like the design on the dispenser, it's kind of french... ish.
  11. Today those 50mm lens arrived in the mail for my dad and I couldn't resist to try them out. I spend around an hour and a half taking all those photographs and so many more. It didn't matter what I photographed, with those beautiful lens everything looked ridiculously good.
  12. Even I looked good in my jammies, glasses and lazy hairdo.

Lately I've been thinking about turning these into a style blog. I mean, I'll still keep on uploading my photographic works to the galleries, but I'd like to post some outfit pictures as well. This idea got into my head since lately I've been getting a lot of compliments about the way I dress. Since the last moths of last year I've been going through a "style evolution", mainly because I got bored with my look and wanted to be more stylish. I'm taking risks and being more daring, and the people around me had responded positively, so obviously I'm doing something right, and I couldn't be happier about it of course. Dunno, I think I'll make that style blog bet. It's going to require lots of dedication and me convincing someone to help me with my pictures, but I think I'm able to do it.  

No comments: