2/04/2010

I dream of summer.


Picture from the "Beach Essencials 2009" article of Teen Vogue mag.


I wish that was one of my best friends and I right now!
And that I was that skinny hahaha.

Have I ever mentioned how absolutely miserable I am during the cold months? I don't know, I'm just not a winter/autumn person. I strongly dislike cold weather... I don't even like snow. And if you put together cold+cloudy sky/rain you have the perfect combination to make me depressed and unwilling to do anything but to lay in bed. Yes, winter depresses me and I'll never get tired of whining about it. Please summer come soon! Bring me my beloved bright blue skies, sunny days, hot afternoons, flip flops, denim shorts, ice cream cones and beach trips!... Man! I can't wait to be old enough to make good money and move to somewhere warmer, like, California. I've been to San Diego a couple of times, and to LA once, and simply fell in love with CA's weather.

No comments: