1/31/2010

Portraits of a Beloved Friend.

"Valery and her hat"

Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T1i
Lens: EF-S18-55 mm
ISO speed: 3200



Yesterday, before the m&m's pictures, I decided that my friend looked specially pretty and wanted to take some portraits of her. After I did some little styling adjustments we started the work. I think the photos came out decent for an improvised shooting and she looks really pretty in them, so I chose the best and put them together in an album hosted by www.imageshack.us . The link to the album is in the Galleries gadget on the side bar, go and give it a click if you want to see the rest of the portraits.

P.S.: If someone knows about an image hosting place that allows me to put captions on the photos please tell me, imageshack is good but I can't put the title or anything on the pictures.

No comments: