5/26/2010

Little out-takes of my life.



I'm sorry this isn't an outfit post, but I haven't had the time for taking some outfit photos. Even now I'm supposed to be doing homework, but here I am :) I wanted to make a post, but didn't want to do an inspiration post because those take me quite some time to do. Looking around editorial photos, another blogs, fashion sites, you know, all that. So I thought, why not share some random pictures I've taken about my random day-to-day? And here they are, I hope this is enough for now and I promise I'll make an outfit post this Friday or Saturday.

Update: the two baby hummingbirds that were in my backyard already flew from the nest :D Noticed yesterday.

15 comments:

Morning Cloak said...

I like this better than an editorial collage anyway. It's more personal, like a photo diary.

Ashley said...

I love this post! Random pictures are always the best :) And I love how you put all these pics together, they have a nice flow!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Mindey said...

This is a great random post! Love it. And hope to find more of these in the future :)
Love the pictures, and I'm glad to hear about the babybirds <3

Tonje said...

cute photos!

www.myideaofstyle.blogspot.com
Feel free to pop by anytime soon!

xoxo T

bloo90fashion said...

i really like all pics :))




xoxo.
bloo.
http://www.bloo90fashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you live in a beautiful place!!
your pics are great. i enjoy posts like this as much as outfit posts
x

micol zanzuri said...

love it!!!!!!!!love it!!!!!!!!love it!!!!!!!!

C.Chico said...

i love the random pics!

Tonje said...

Hey. i hadn`t thought of apple. but ofcourse i can see the similarity now that you mention it!:)
cute. have a nice day:)

love T

Nat Elizabeth said...

Random yum [=

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

amazing pictures,i love your blog and i follow you:)♥

Stiene Saenen said...

I love the pictures! x

Love + Cake said...

this is such a fun post! I love the photos :)

Marla Singer said...

i'm seriously excited to know that you're a Crue fan too! first time i saw your blog, i thought about 'starry eyes' song too but i wasn't sure that you named it after the song! now i know! ahhhh i want to see their live performance just once in my life would be the most exciting experience. wish me luck, too. LOL
love the random pics, btw <3