5/11/2010

S.O.S



(shirt dress - Zara, shorts - DIY Sfera cut offs, sandals - Cynthia Vincent for Target, necklace - H&M, rings - Charlotte Russe, armor ring - gift from a friend, black bangle - Bershka, wrist clock - Marc Ecko.)

I was chewing on the idea of making this blog a little more interactive, and the more I thought about it the more i liked it. So this is how it would work, whenever I make and outfit post I think is too simple, I'll ask you guys to tell me what could I do to make it a little more interesting. What kind of accessories would have looked better, maybe a different kind of shoes would have made a difference, stuff like that. So let's start with this, give me your suggestions. Just keep in mind you have to keep it the clothing very light because the heat can get pretty intense here LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the outfit girl.soo relax..
and like the new idea of your blog..i think the shoes are great but i would love a black ones! well.. i totally love black shoes haha.
-Yaary.

Tesa said...

Love your shirt!

xoxo

http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/

Mindey said...

Oh love that printed skirt dress, it's fabulous.
Your shoes are also adorable!

vanillacardamom said...

thanks for your sweet comment!

i looooove your hair, it's just the right amount of wavy messiness!

tdw said...

love the t-shirt


Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam



Http://daily-women.blogspot.com