5/06/2010

Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above.



(t-shirt - DYI, pants - Zara, necklace - H&M, sunglasses - Bershka, hat - Disneyland L.A.)

Those photos were taken months ago, but I didn't upload them because I got cooler pics of that shirt. Anyways, now I felt like putting them up because while watching Michelle Pham's tutorial video for theme park makeup (I might go back to Disneyland this August, YAY!, so I wanted to be picture perfect this time, and I like getting prepared for everything with plenty of time ahead LOL), I noticed that one of the songs she used for background was a house version of my favorite Disney song of them all, Part of your World. In the video she said it was by Q;Indivi (listen to it here), I looked around for it in Youtube and stumbled upon more house remix versions of plenty of Disney songs, and since I'm such a sucker for Disney I've been stuck listening only that for quite some time now. That brings me back to my original point. Today I was thinking about where to take some outfit photos and decided to better put those up, just because I'm wearing one of the hats I got when I went to Disneyland last summer, and I was being so nostalgic about it. Hey! I might even take some pictures wearing my Mad Hatter's hat as well. Alice in Wonderland, the cartoon version, and The Little Mermaid, are my favorite movies from when I was a kid, and I swear I still like them as much as then. I wonder what that says about me.

So, if you leave a comment please tell me which is your favorite Disney movie, and what do you think that says about you. I like asking people that, dunno why, so I might as well ask it here.

6 comments:

Sabina said...

Love the print of the shirt! And you're bery pretty :)
If you have the time, feel free to come around and check out my blog :)) And of course, comments and follows more than welcome - but that is up to you :)))

Have a wonderful day! <3

Anonymous said...

OMG! eres de mexico! yo solo habia visto una chica de mexico jaja
bueno ahora somos paisanas:P
me encanta el hat de las orejas de mickeey! y tu pelo esta hermoso.
tambein me gusto mucho la blusa..
saludos(;
-Yaary.

Silvia Couture said...

great shirt! I love Disney & rollercoasters. My favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland (original) because it inspires me to think outside of the box =)

Natalie Gall said...

im a new visiter:) just thought id say hi and your pics r wicked,well done with the t too. I wanna do a safety pin exercise soon lol

nat from www.cocotali.blogspot.com

C.Chico said...

cute diy top!

my fave disney movie? cinderella

Neekoh said...

I am way impressed that that shirt is a DIY! So awesome :)

XX,
Live Love LA