3/23/2010

When Terry ran away...


( photos by  Paulina Deutzman )

( flannel shirt - Pacsun, pants - Zara, boots - no brand, aviator sunglasses - Target, messenger bag - Fossil, bangle - Bershka, watch - Marc Ecko )

Those photos were took by my lovely baby sister, that was kind enough to help me out with my posing as well, by giving me some directions when my pose wasn't too flattering. It was difficult to choose the final pictures, most of them we're so good! She's a rookie model but is very talented, and even has landed some pretty good gigs in the short time she has been in the business. Last sunday she walked for three designers during Monterrey Runway, which is the equivalent of NY Fashion Week, and I'm extremely proud and happy for her. I wasn't able to go and cheer for her, fact that I deeply deeply regret, but I'm sure she did fantastic and looked super beautiful in the runway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://thebmm.blogspot.com/



soi tu stoker estas bien buena mamita
quiero contigo
grr!!

Silvia Couture said...

great boots!

-Silvia